The reasons women consider vaginal rejuvenation are consistently quite personal. Mothers often want to restore their appearance and enhance their sexual satisfaction after pregnancy and childbirth. Many women want to address self-consciousness they’ve always felt about this area of their bodies. Menopause can impact the way a woman’s genitals feel and look as well. Dr. Marc DuPéré is a Royal College-certified plastic surgeon who combines his rigorous medical training (which included reconstruction of the genitalia, male and female), extensive experience, and natural aesthetic sense to personalize a vaginal rejuvenation plan for his Toronto patients that may include surgical and nonsurgical treatment options.
While discussing these most private areas may seem stressful, Dr. DuPéré’s supportive and understanding personality typically puts patients at ease. We all deserve to feel good about our bodies and ourselves, and vaginal rejuvenation can be the key to regaining confidence and comfort.
Are you ready to achieve your aesthetic goals with a cosmetic treatment or procedure in Toronto or Richmond Hill at Visage Clinic? Request a consultation with Dr. Marc DuPéré, or call our office at (416) 929-9800.
- Vaginoplasty tightens the muscles and tissues of the vagina.
- Monsplasty reduces excess fat and tightens lax skin in the pubic area.
- Labiaplasty reshapes and reduces the size of the labia (minora and majora)
- diVa™ provides vaginal tightening using laser energy.
- diVaTyte™ rejuvenates the outer labia using therapeutic broadband light.
- Fillers temporarily fill out thinning outer labia (labia majora).
- Fat grafting adds long-lasting volume to the outer labia.
- Platelet–rich plasma (PRP) treatments regenerate vaginal and clitoral tissues using the patient’s own blood.
- O–Shot® enhances sexual sensitivity through PRP (platelet–rich plasma) injections.
- G–Shot® builds out the G-spot inside the vagina to enhance the sexual experience.