Sanso – 酸素 – stands for OXYGEN.
This facial treatment is the ideal summer treat for your skin!
Featuring Forlle’d Hyalogy Sparkling gel pack, their latest innovative oxygenating facial mask that delivers five (5) times longer-lasting C02 bubbles and ten (10) times a greater number of bubbles than any other oxygenating mask on the market; this is a must try if you want to combat the undesirable damage from everyday environmental aggressors.
This treatment is designed to activate the skin’s microcirculation, enhance cell metabolism, promote detoxification and improve tissue respiration. This sparkling facial is ideal for all skin types and conditions, and a perfect solution to target those unwanted enlarged pores.
The light cooling gel mask is perfect for summer; its bubbling and foaming effect delivers a refreshing, energizing and revitalizing boost to the skin. A unique home facial treatment that will deliver noticeable instant results.
Facial products needed:
Forlle’d Clearance Cleanser
Forlle’d Re-Purerance wash
Forlle’d Hyalogy Sparkling gel pack
Forlle’d P-effect Refining lotion
Forlle’d P-effect Essence
Forlle’d Basing Emulsion
- Start your cleansing with a pea size amount of Forlle’d Clearance Cleanser; this oily gel solution will help lift make up and impurities. Massage well onto face, neck and chest and do not remove.
- Immediately after, emulsify a pea size of Forlle’d Re-Purerance wash with water and lather on the skin; this step will help to lift the clearance cleanser and any dirt on the skin; rinse well with tepid water; to help remove any traces left, you can use a washcloth or a cotton pad. Dry the skin.
- Open Forlle’d Sparkling gel pack and apply gel all over face, neck and chest using upward motions. Avoid applying gel close to the eyes. Leave mask on for 10-15 minutes; you will experience a slight tingling, itchy sensation as the gel starts to foam up on the skin – this is a normal reaction to the CO2 bubbles and will subside after just a few minutes. Once the time is up, carefully start removing the mask from the face and neck using a wet washcloth or towel, making sure the gel is completely removed; rinse the skin with tepid water and then dry by gently patting the skin with a tissue or dry towel.
- Follow with the application of Forlle’d refining lotion; spread a small amount of this toner on the skin evenly; using gentle sliding upwards motions until completely absorbed.
- Next, apply one to two pumps of Forlle’d P-effect Essence all over face, neck and chest by gently pressing serum onto the skin until it is absorbed by the skin.
- Proceed with your preferred eye cream such as the Forlle’d Platinum eye cream or Forlle’d daily and nightly eye cream, gently patting around the delicate eye area with your thumb, starting from the outer corners of the eyes inwards.
- Finish this at home facial treatment with the application of Forlle’d Basing Emulsion, apply one to two pumps of this light moisturizer to face, neck and chest.
- If you are doing this facial in the morning, finish it with the application of a broad-spectrum sunscreen SPF 30 or higher.
Your skin will feel alive immediately after this treatment and it will glow radiantly for days, making this facial your favorite summertime ritual.
This can be done once per week as a pick me-up treat. But if you want to focus on specific skin concerns, here are a few tips on how to better target the some of the most common ones.
For oily skin, you can do this treatment twice per week incorporating Forlle’d AC clear skin care products to better target breakouts and congested pores.
To target pigmentation, this mask can be alternated with Forlle’d BW intense mask twice per week to help lighten pigmentations.
For an overall rejuvenating effect, this treatment should be done two to three times per week for a period of 4-6 weeks.
And don’t forget to relax during this time. Meditate if you can. Put some nice calming music, spray a nice scent in the room, perhaps lit up a candle. It is a good time to take care of yourself and let your skin glow!
And visit our MedSpa here.
Gabriela, Master Aesthetician, VISAGE Clinic, Skin Lab, lasers and MedSpa