With your education, comfort, and convenience in mind, our cosmetic plastic surgery practice in Toronto is happy to provide a number of resources online that will make your office visit easier. We invite you to look through these patient resources and use them to enhance your experience at our surgery center and medical spa.
To find out more about the beautiful results you can achieve with a procedure at Visage Clinic in Toronto, request a consultation with cosmetic surgery specialist Dr. Marc DuPéré, or call our office at (416) 929-9800.
Cancellation Policy for Procedures or Surgery
We take pride in the appropriate reservation of your procedural date and time! Our priority is to schedule procedures that can be attended to with the utmost of care.
Policy for non-surgical procedures:
Payment for certain non-surgical procedures will be taken at the time of scheduling to secure your appointment
- Cancellations three (3) days prior to your procedure(s) will result in a charge to your account of 50% of that procedure (including laser procedures, injectables, facials, etc.).
- Cancellations (or simply Not Showing) on the day of the procedure, will result in a charge to your account of 100% of that procedure.
- Scheduled treatments on prepaid packages will result in debit of treatment from series if appointment is cancelled within 3 days.
- All balances must be paid prior to scheduling any future appointments.
Regarding surgery scheduling, this requires careful planning and coordination between our office, the Surgery Center and our operating room personnel, as well as your anesthesiologist, if applicable. In addition, special medical instrumentation is prepared and sterilized for each individual procedure. Therefore, please understand the importance of respecting our “Three-week Cancellation Policy” which entails the following:
Non-Refundable deposit will be kept, and the following additional penalties will apply depending on when the surgery is cancelled:
- Cancellation 15–21 days prior to your procedure date will result in a 25% loss of all fees
- Cancellation 8–14 days prior to your procedure date will result in a 35% loss of all fees
- Cancellation 7 days or less from your procedure date will result in 50% loss of all fees
- Cancellation 1 day or less from your procedure date will result in 100% loss of all fees
Payment for surgery (which includes the surgeon’s fee, the O.R. facility fee, and the anesthesia fee) must be received in full by certified check or credit card, four (4) weeks prior to your surgery date. This would also apply for any post-operative care facility, in the event you had reservations.Back to Top
Meet Dr. Marc DuPÉrÉ
With world-class plastic surgery training, refined aesthetic sensibilities, and meticulous attention to detail, Dr. DuPéré is an excellent choice for your surgical and non-surgical cosmetic needs.Read On