When talking “skin care”, Forlle’d is the Pearl of Japan! It is no secret that Japanese ladies LOVE white pearly shiny skin and it is therefore not coincidental that a Japanese Biochemical Scientist and Nobel price winner – Dr Makoto Hatto – came up with this unequalled brightening and rejuvenating skin care line. Forlle’d is our workhorse here at VISAGE when looking for this smooth blemish-free soft skin, both as in-office facial treatments and for at-home maintenance programs.
Forlle’d’s core effects and benefits include:
- Visible regenerative effect and improvement of skin structure
- Natural biostimulation and long-lasting skin moisturizing
- Restoration of the skin’s mineral balance
- Postponing of both types of skin aging
- Proven anti-aging efficiency
- Perfect skin protection system after peelings, dermal fillers, lasers and aesthetic procedures
- Perfect integration and amplification of all Forlle’d products
- Great customization of treatments
- Catering to both Men and Women, acknowledging the differences in skin between the genders
- Vast application for all ages and skin types
- Immense degree of affinity with naturally-occurring substances in the skin
Those benefits come from the following unique ingredients:
- Patented use of LOW-molecular hyaluronic acid – LMHA:
- LMHA is a molecule responsible for skin hydration (it traps moisture!) and small enough to penetrate the skin’s many layers.
- LMHA has a vital role in assisting in the natural cell repair
- LMHA has an essential role in protecting one’s immunity and preventing infection and allergic reactions
- LMHA has a strong antioxidant action
- LMHA does NOT plug pores
- LMHA acts as vehicle to transport growth factors to assist in healing
- Patented use of LOW-molecular weight PLATINUM:
- High-tech patented ionization of platinum down to a tiny (1/1 millionth) size to work better with the skin’s electrical conductivity and its antioxidative power
- Platinum is highly “anti-oxydant”
- Platinum stimulates skin cell activity by producing “rays of growths” (infrared)
- Platinum helps in slowing the photo-aging process by neutralizing oxygen radicals (i.e. helps with cellular detoxication)
- Platinum (and gold) have proven to be a stronger and more powerful antioxidants than coenzyme Q10, polypherol, vitamin C and lipoic acid.
- Patented use of ceramides:
- Ceramides are waxy types of lipids
- Ceramides assist as a water-impermeable skin barrier along with saturated fatty acids and cholesterol to prevent excessive water loss and to maintain the epidermal layer cells intact
- Ceramides also participate in several cell-to-cell messaging/signaling system that regulate cellular division and differentiation
- Of the 6 types of ceramides, Forlle’d uses type 3, the one that declines with age.
- Ionized minerals (Sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium) needed for physiological activity
- Eggshell membrane proteins are used to strengthen the dermal matrix and provide an anti-inflammatory effect with its bacteriolytic (killing of bacteria) enzymes
- Pearl (hydrolyzed) proteins are a source of natural compatible molecules to stimulate the cell regeneration, restore lipid barrier and to normalize pH level.
- Phytoplacenta is a plant complex and its amino acid composition is similar to animal placenta to help fortify the ionized platinum.
I firmly believe that every man and women should try this ultimate line of skin care luxury in which every component has a strong role to play in anti-aging and rejuvenation.
Dr. Marc DuPéré, Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon, Medical Director VISAGE Clinic, Skin Lab, Lasers and MedSpa.