Lux 3D Lifting and Firming Treatment
This unique facial treatment uses an infusion of vitamins, micronutrients, and plant extracts to deliver an outstanding firming, revitalizing, and rejuvenating effect:
- Biomimetic peptides, which gently smooth out wrinkles and strengthen the structure and firmness of the skin, invigorate collagen and elastin production.
- Low- and high-molecule hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin, while producing an immediate plumping effect.
- Pearl protein, a source of amino acids, activates cell regeneration and enhance moisture retention.
- Ionized minerals stimulate the skin’s immune status for the improvement of micro-circulation and cell regeneration.
- Epidermal growth factors energize the fibroblasts and support new developing cells, while reinforcing the epidermis.
A luxurious regime that also incorporates the delicate skin of the neck, bust, and décolleté, it is the ideal treatment for those with early signs of sagging, fine lines, and dehydration symptoms.
This is the perfect choice for that special occasion when you want your skin to noticeably display a glowing splendor. Book this treatment a day or two before the special event.
truSculpt® 3D from Cutera®
We’re excited to be the first in Toronto to offer this new fat reduction and skin tightening treatment! truSculpt uses radiofrequency energy to heat and destroy fat cells for the ultimate nonsurgical body contouring treatment. Learn more about it in my latest blog post.
The device can offer the following benefits:
- Deep tissue heating reduces the amount and appearance of unwanted fat.
- Even and controlled treatment reduces the appearance of cellulite.
It may be a good option for patients who are:
- Looking for a nonsurgical approach
- Post-pregnancy and light weight loss
- Post-body-contouring to tighten the skin ans avoid the larger scars of body lifting procedures
Results may be seen after only one treatment, though some patients may receive multiple treatments, spaced several weeks to months apart, to achieve their desired results.You can learn more about this revolutionary treatment directly from Cutera, or give us a call for more details and information.
The big event is almost here, so what are your options to get ready for the Toronto International Film Festival in just a few weeks? Our list of favorite nonsurgical options can help:
1. Lux 3D Lifting and Firming Treatment
2. Platelet-Rich Plasma Injections (Vampire Facelift®)
3. Dermal fillers to restore volume
4. BOTOX® Cosmetic to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
5. Chemical peels to reveal gorgeous, glowing skin
The “mommy makeover” is a popular treatment at Visage Clinic, but what about our healthy, young-hearted women who are not just mothers, but also grandmothers? They may seek different treatments than what traditional mommy makeovers offer, more appropriate for their lifestyle and body type. I’ve shared more on my blog about the Grand-Mommy Makeover, and how I can help customize the perfect treatment for that wonderful time in life!